VIRTUAL INTEGRATED PROGRAM
The Women in Leadership Programs prepare female executives for greater success. Experience an integrated approach of workshops, assessments, coaching and mentoring sessions on current issues in the workplace. Now in our 15th intake, this proven program is proud to inspire women from all over Asia and beyond.
Heavily discounted online and circuit breaker fee SGD 3,500
The program consists of assessment, pre-program preparation, workshops and two individual coaching sessions.
- 4 x 1/2 day workshops: 25th – 26th August and 2nd – 3rd September 2020.
Participants attend all 4 sessions.
- Why should anybody be led by you?
Authentic and value-based leadership in hard times
- Harrison Assessment debrief – Building on my strengths
- (Female} Leadership challenges and managing subconscious biases and limiting beliefs
- Communicating with senior leadership and executive presence
- Sources of power and influencing without authority: Eight techniques
- Coaching skills – inclusive leadership and communication style
- Leading and communicating effectively across cultures
- Mentors, sponsors and networking with purpose: Industry Guest Speaker
- Insight and action points
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.
FOR OUR SINGAPORE FACE-TO-FACE INTEGRATED LEADERSHIP JOURNEYS CLICK HERE
- Accelerate Program: For women with 8 years work experience.
- Advance and Thrive Program: For women with 8 years managerial experience.