2 x 1/2 DAY IMMERSION PROGRAM
This practical and engaging session includes interactive presentations as well as real case studies where participants discuss the most important cultural differences, such as indirect and direct communication, the different approaches to hierarchy and the role of silence in communication. The program consists of two half day sessions.
- Increase their cross-cultural self-awareness and awareness of other cultures.
- Develop cross-cultural competence by working out strategies for bridging cultural differences.
- Learn about Singapore’s and other SEA countries’ business cultures.
- Develop skills that help identify and handle potential cultural issues regardless of their country of origin.
- Prepare individual action points for increasing the effectiveness of future cross-cultural interactions.
Program dates: Next program coming soon