3 HOUR SESSION – Early Bird Discount available until 15 Feb
Join Dr. Zsuzsanna Tungli for an interactive workshop on creating culturally competent leaders and organisations.
Today, employees need to understand a wider, richer array of work styles than ever before, and determine what aspects of an interaction are simply a result of personality and which are a result of differences across cultures. A lack of cultural competence can lead to missed opportunities, failed deals, misjudgement of talent capabilities at the organisational level and derailed careers.
This session will be practical and engaging. Through interactive presentation as well as real case studies we discuss the most important cultural differences, such as indirect and direct communication, the different approaches to hierarchy and the role of silence in communication.
In this workshop participants will:
- Increase their cross-cultural self-awareness and awareness of other cultures.
- Develop cross-cultural competence by working out strategies for bridging cultural differences.
- Develop skills that help identify and handle potential cultural issues regardless of their country of origin.
- Prepare individual action points for increasing the effectiveness of future cross-cultural interactions.
Please note: The timing has been selected to accomodate international participants across Asia and Europe to ensure cultural diversity within the program.
Next Program date:
- 16th March 2021, 3:00pm – 6:00pm SGT