1 DAY SESSION
Research increasingly indicates that diversity, inclusion and belonging lead to both better business performance and more engaged and high performing teams. Diverse teams are more innovative and have been better able to weather the pandemic and employees in inclusive organisations bring their best selves to work.
This in-depth, engaging and interactive workshop will provide participants with the tools needed to be more inclusive. Participants will explore our roadmap to inclusive organisations, including the steps and best practices to creating an inclusive workplace culture. Participants will also have the opportunity to examine any biases that may prevent inclusion and concrete behaviours they can practice to be more inclusive. The workshop consists of real-life business examples, case studies, reflections and peer sharing.
Cost: $850 per person
- The benefits of inclusive leadership
- Inclusive mindset inside and outside the organisation
- Inclusive behaviours and the biggest barriers practising these
- Are you an inclusive leader? Inclusive leadership and communication style (audit)
- Creating inclusive habits
- The Roadmap to Inclusive Organisations
- Practicing inclusion with diverse groups of people (e.g. gender, culture)
Next Program date:
- 12th Nov 2021, 9:00am – 5:00pm SGT
Contact us to organise an internal session for your organisation