Registrations are open!
Our second virtual global Inclusive Leadership Forum will be held on May 26, 2022.
This not-for-profit event will provide attendees with an update on best practices in inclusive leadership overall and particularly in Asia.
We will share practical tips and ideas through experience sharing, interviews and panel discussions with a series of high-level speakers and interactive presentations where participants will also have the chance to ask questions..
What are the objectives?
- Discuss trends and progress towards inclusion
- Share experience, benchmark and network
- Identify concrete inclusive behaviours
- Commit to a set of actionable goals
Topics to be covered
- Inclusive leadership 2022 – Where do we stand now?
- The great resignation – Hybrid teams and inclusion
- Gender equality – Including all genders
- The business impact of cultural biases
- The multigenerational workforce
- The future of inclusion – Inclusion as an essential part of ESG
Cost: SGD 75 per person (SGD 45 per person for registration of 10 or more people)
Next date: 26 May 2022, 3.30PM to 6.45PM SGT