Read more about our Women in Leadership Program
50 MIN SESSION – Complimentary
This free 50 minute session gives participants an opportunity to think about their career progression and create action steps to move forward.
It is also an overview of our Women in Leadership programs, including a sneak peek at some of the exercises and activities from the program.
- Reflect on your career goals
- Discuss what works and doesn’t work for women’s advancement
- Learn about how you can further accelerate your and other women’s careers
- Learn about how Developing Global Leaders is supporting female leadership development
- 23 February 2022, 4.30pm Register now
- 30 March 2022, 9am Register now
- 21 April 2022, 9am Register now
90 MIN FACE TO FACE SESSION – Complimentary
The Networking Roundtables are specifically designed for HR professionals and other leaders who either work in a global or regional role, or who manage a multicultural employee population.
All roundtables are held from 8:30AM to 10:00AM and each has a different focus.
What are the objectives?
- Knowledge sharing
- Stimulating, thought-provoking discussions
- Identifying solutions for commonly shared issues
- Networking with professional colleagues
- Networking breakfast
- Research findings, introductory thoughts
- Facilitated roundtable discussion, experience exchange
FREE – includes a light breakfast
- 11 February 2022, 8:30AM to 10:00AM: Gender Equality – Supporting the next wave of female leaders in Asia Register now
- 1 April 2022, 8:30AM to 10:00AM: Developing a local talent pipeline Register now
- 13 September 2022, 8:30AM to 10:00AM: Creating an Inclusive Culture Register now
- 17 November 2022, 8:30AM to 10:00AM: Unconscious bias in the workplace Register now
Want to compliment your learnings from this program? Check out our other Inclusion Strategy and Diversity Management Services.Contact Us
Registrations are open!
Our second virtual global Inclusive Leadership Forum will be held on May 26, 2022.
This not-for-profit event will provide attendees with an update on best practices in inclusive leadership overall and particularly in Asia.
We will share practical tips and ideas through experience sharing, interviews and panel discussions with a series of high-level speakers and interactive presentations where participants will also have the chance to ask questions..
What are the objectives?
- Discuss trends and progress towards inclusion
- Share experience, benchmark and network
- Identify concrete inclusive behaviours
- Commit to a set of actionable goals
Topics to be covered
- Inclusive leadership 2022 – Where do we stand now?
- The great resignation – Hybrid teams and inclusion
- Gender equality – Including all genders
- The business impact of cultural biases
- The multigenerational workforce
- The future of inclusion – Inclusion as an essential part of ESG
Cost: SGD 75 per person (SGD 45 per person for registration of 10 or more people)
Next date: 26 May 2022, 3.30PM to 6.45PM SGTContact Us
FORUM for business leaders, HR managers and anyone passionate about inclusion
Where do we stand on inclusion in Asia?
Date: 22 Apr 2021
Time: 3:00pm – 6:30pm SGT
Location: Zoom webinar
Inclusive behaviour and inclusive leadership have never been more important than now. Developing Global Leaders Asia is launching a virtual global Inclusive Leadership Forum in April 2021 as part of our efforts to support the development of inclusive, globally competent and responsible leaders, cohesive multicultural teams and sustainable corporate cultures.
How is this Forum different from other events?
This event will raise attendees’ awareness of the importance of inclusive leadership overall and in particularly in Asia. The Forum will provide attendees with practical tips and ideas through experience sharing, interviews and panel discussions. This will be a global online event with a series of high-level speakers and interactive presentations where participants will also have the chance to ask questions. At the end of the forum, we expect participants to take away new ideas, innovative approaches and practical examples which will help them on their journey towards creating an inclusive culture in their organisation.
All net proceeds will be donated to our partner charity Daughters of Tomorrow, supporting low-income families and women in Singapore.
Agenda and Participating Companies
1. What is Inclusion and Why is it Important?
An introduction by Dr. Zsuzsanna Tungli – Managing Partner, Developing Global Leaders Asia
2. How to Create an Inclusive Culture?
iiiiElizabeth Faber – Chief Talent Officer, Partner, Deloitte
iiiiMukta Arya – Head of Human Resources, APAC, Société Générale
iiiiWai Meng Wong – Chief Executive Officer, Keppel Data Centres
3. From Diversity to Cultural Inclusivity for Higher Performance
Fons Trompenaars – Globally recognised cultural expert and author
4. Cultural Inclusion To Build a Local Leadership Pipeline
iiiiPeggy Wu – Vice President Asia, AbbVie
iiiiRahul Kalia – Head of HR APAC, Bayer Crop Science
5. Designing a Roadmap to Gender Equality in Asia
Dr. Zsuzsanna Tungli – Speaker, author and expert in inclusive leadership
6. Creating a Pipeline for Women Leaders in Asia
Christina Lu – HR Head APAC, Neste
iiiiDave Ingram – Chief Procurement Officer, Unilever
7. What Next for Inclusion?
Juliet Bourke – Speaker, author and expert in inclusive leadership
8. The Future of Inclusion in Asia
Dessi Berhane Silassie – Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer APAC, IHS Markit
iiiiIain McLaughlin – Vice President Commercial Product Supply, The Coca-Cola Company
iiiiJean Illyria – Growth Manager, Google
More details and other participating companies will be announced soon. Please watch this space. Please note the agenda and speakers are subject to change.
You can register and obtain a Zoom pass to this event by clicking on the link below. The cost is only S$95 (US$71) per person* for over three hours of live presentations and discussions where you can also send in your questions and take part in our online polls and activities.
If you are an orgaInclusive Leadership Forum Flyernisation that would like to send 10+ people to this event, you can buy your passes at the heavily discounted price of only S$45 (US$34) per person*. Please contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
Please register as soon as possible as space is limited and passes are automatically allocated on a “first come first served” basis.Contact Us