90 MIN SESSION – Inclusive Leadership: The Way Forward
Numerous studies report the positive impact of diversity and inclusion. Benefits include higher employee engagement, more creativity and innovation, holistic decision making and problem solving, better market penetration, access to a wider talent pool and ultimately overall improved performance.
During this roundtable, participants will be able to share current priorities, best practices and challenges related to diversity and inclusion as well as discuss what are some of the concrete behaviours we need to practice to create an inclusive work environment.
Next date: 20th August 2020, 3:30pm – Register Here
60 MIN SESSION – Complimentary
This free 60 minute session gives participants an opportunity to think about their career progression and create action steps to move forward.
It is also an overview of our Women in Leadership programs, including a sneak peek at some of the exercises and activities from the program.
- Reflect on your career goals
- Discuss what works and doesn’t work for women’s advancement
- Learn about how you can further accelerate your and other women’s careers
- Learn about how Developing Global Leaders is supporting female leadership development
- 4th Aug 2020, 4:30pm
Do you want to advance gender-equality? Create more gender-balanced leadership teams? In this workshop participants collaborate and commit to a set of actionable goals.
Join us to:
- Learn about DGL’s 8 step Roadmap to Gender Equality in Organisations
- Find out about key areas where you as an individual and your organisation can start making a difference
- Benchmark with other participants and their organisations
- Commit to a set of actionable goals and practical steps
This event has been rescheduled to the end of August 2020 subject to change based on the Covid-19 situation.
Reach out to us at email@example.com to pre-register.Contact Us