Join this one-day interactive workshop on creating culturally competent leaders and organisations. Learn through interactive presentations and real case studies. Find out the most important cultural differences, such as indirect and direct communication, different approaches to hierarchy and the role of silence in communication.
We focus on practical relevant content. Join us to:
- Learn how to engage team members
- have more effective meetings
- provide constructive feedback to employees
- aid conflict resolution.
2020 program dates:
- Friday 27 March, or
- Friday 9 October.
Click here to find out more and register for the event.Contact Us
Do you want to advance gender-equality? Create more gender-balanced leadership teams? In this workshop participants collaborate and commit to a set of actionable goals.
Join us to:
- Learn about DGL’s 8 step Roadmap to Gender Equality in Organisations
- Find out about key areas where you as an individual and your organisation can start making a difference
- Benchmark with other participants and their organisations
- Commit to a set of actionable goals and practical steps
Join us at this event on Friday 28 February, 2020.Contact Us
The Women in Leadership Programs prepare female executives for greater success. Experience an integrated approach of workshops, assessments, coaching and mentoring sessions on current issues in the workplace. Now in our 14th intake, this proven program is proud to inspire women from all over Asia and beyond.
Advance and Thrive Program: For women with 8 years managerial experience.
- 14th-15th January and 24th-25th March, 2020. Participants attend both sessions.
- 21st-22nd April and 19-20th May, 2020. Participants attend both sessions.
- 27th-28th October and 18th-19th November, 2020. Participants attend both sessions.
Accelerate Program: For women with 8 years work experience.
- 13th-14th May, 2020.
- 10th-11th November, 2020.
Click here to find out more.