Participants will learn about best practices for inclusive leadership and set actionable goals for creating a more inclusive culture within their organisation.
- The benefits of inclusive leadership
- The Roadmap to Inclusive Organisations
- Inclusive mindset inside and outside the organisation
- Inclusive behaviours and the biggest barriers practising these
- Creating inclusive habits
- Inclusive leadership and communication style
This practical and engaging session includes interactive presentations as well as real case studies where participants discuss the most important cultural differences, such as indirect and direct communication, the different approaches to hierarchy and the role of silence in communication. The program consists of two half day sessions.
- Increase their cross-cultural self-awareness and awareness of other cultures.
- Develop cross-cultural competence by working out strategies for bridging cultural differences.
- Learn about Singapore’s and other SEA countries’ business cultures.
- Develop skills that help identify and handle potential cultural issues regardless of their country of origin.
- Prepare individual action points for increasing the effectiveness of future cross-cultural interactions.
VIRTUAL INTEGRATED PROGRAM
The Women in Leadership Programs prepare female executives for greater success. Experience an integrated approach of workshops, assessments, coaching and mentoring sessions on current issues in the workplace. Now in our 15th intake, this proven program is proud to inspire women from all over Asia and beyond.
Fee for the full leadership journey: SGD 3,900
The program consists of assessment, pre-program preparation, workshops and two individual coaching sessions.
- Next 4 x half-days workshop:
- 3rd – 4th March & 11th -12th March 2021. Participants attend all 4 sessions.
- 3rd to 6th May 2021. Participants attend all 4 sessions.
Contact email@example.com for more information and to register.
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS PROGRAM CLICK HERE
FOR OUR SINGAPORE FACE-TO-FACE INTEGRATED LEADERSHIP JOURNEYS CLICK HERE
- Accelerate Program: For women with 8 years work experience.
- Advance and Thrive Program: For women with 8 years managerial experience.
In today’s global organisations cross-cultural skills are not just ‘nice to have’, they are essential. They must become part of our normal way of working; embedded into the way we lead, organise and collaborate.
This program creates awareness and builds initial cross-cultural skills for more effective and harmonious communication and collaboration.
In international meetings and communication there is often an imbalance in terms of participation, idea sharing and decision-making. This is exacerbated in the virtual world. This program enhances the meeting effectiveness and participation level by sharing key cultural insights and group meeting techniques.
- Better idea generation,
- More sharing of experiences and best practices,
- More inclusive decision making,
- Increased participation,
- More effective international meetings.
This practical and engaging session will help participants understand the value of professional networking and identifying relevant stakeholders to further their careers. We will address key trends and topics in this area and provide participants with tangible takeaways they can apply to their careers immediately.
- How to network effectively – channels and techniques
- The important distinction between mentors and sponsors and how and where to find them
- Creating your stakeholder map
Managing Unconscious Biases program is a 90-minute virtual, interactive and engaging workshop on raising awareness and developing initial skills and techniques to manage those biases that impact the workplace the most.
Unconscious behaviour, thoughts and biases penetrate all areas and aspects of our lives, including the workplace. The session will explore:
- The types of unconscious biases, focusing on cognitive as well as demographic biases
- Sharing every-day work examples
- Best practices for individuals and organisations for raising awareness of different biases
- Practical, actionable solutions for overcoming these biases and creating truly inclusive organisations
As organisations are forced to implement remote work arrangements due to the escalating Covid-19 outbreak, we have organised a set of online webinars that support both employees and managers make remote working work for you.
FOR ALL EMPLOYEES – WORKING REMOTELY – HOW TO REMAIN ENGAGED, MOTIVATED AND EFFECTIVE
This webinar provides participants with tips and resources to address the following:
- Remote Work: Advantages and challenges
- Practical considerations
- Manage trust and uncertainty
- Communicate, communicate and communicate more
- Keep your spirit and motivation high
FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS – WORKING REMOTELY – HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE YOUR REMOTE TEAM
This webinar provides managers with tips and resources to address the following:
- Remote work: Advantages and challenges
- Set up your team for success
- Trust your team
- Manage effectiveness and efficiency – Rules and norms of working together
- Manage priorities and workload
- Keep the team spirit and motivation high
- Manage diversity well
- Take care of yourself
More and more research shows that different generations have contrasting expectations regarding work, work styles, communication, careers, and the balance between work and non-work activities. This interactive workshop focuses on creating a more collaborative, effective and harmonious multi-generational workforce.
We’ll focus on the following 5 areas that create the most misunderstandings and miscommunication between generations:
- Expectations towards leadership styles
- Different communication styles
- Approach to rewards – e.g. instant gratification
- Using different technologies
- Work/life balance expectations – judging performance based on presence or output