Missed the forum but still want to learn more about Inclusion? The event is now available for on-demand viewing here.
All registered participants can log in here using their registered email address to view the video on demand at their convenience.
Our second virtual global Inclusive Leadership Forum was held on May 26, 2022.
This not-for-profit event provided attendees with an update on best practices in inclusive leadership overall and particularly in Asia.
We shared practical tips and ideas through experience sharing, interviews and panel discussions with a series of high-level speakers and interactive presentations where participants also had the chance to ask questions. We had speakers from our sponsors; Bayer, S&P and Crocs; along with from other companies such as Unilever, Cummins and Suez.
- Discuss trends and progress towards inclusion
- Share experience, benchmark and network
- Identify concrete inclusive behaviours
- Commit to a set of actionable goals
- Inclusive leadership 2022 – Where do we stand now?
- NWOW (New Way of Working) – Hybrid teams and Inclusion
- Gender Equality – What next? Male allies
- Individual stories of diversity
- The business impact of cultural biases
- The multigenerational workforce
- The future of inclusion – Inclusion as a part of ESG
The Forum was a not-for-profit event, all net proceeds were donated to UN Women to support women and girls in Ukraine.
Cost for video on demand access: SGD 75 per person
Next forum date: 25 May, 2023, in-person, Singapore