The Women in Leadership journey will inspire and guide participants to find their authentic selves as leaders.
Are you looking to boost your career? Do you have a talented female in your organisation ready, or almost ready, for the next step in her career?
Our Women in Leadership programs support individuals and organisations. We are proud to encourage and inspire women to continue their leadership journey.
After 20 programs, 100% of attendees recommend the program!
1 – Customised corporate programs – Face-to-Face and Virtual
2 – Open enrolment public programs
- Virtual Leadership Journey – for both emerging leaders and senior leaders
- Face-to-Face Integrated Leadership Journey
- Accelerate – for women with 8+ years of work experience
- Advance & Thrive – for women with 8+ years of managerial experience
CUSTOMISED CORPORATE PROGRAMS – FACE-TO-FACE AND VIRTUAL
We offer corporate female leadership and gender inclusive programs, adapted to your business and your needs:
- Women in Leadership Company Program – We deliver the full or adapted Women in Leadership Program as an internal program within your organisation.
- Online bitesize Women in Leadership sessions – Key Women in Leadership topics are available in bitesize format, accompanied by interactive webinars.
- Creating a ‘gender-equal’ inclusive organisation – Through a series of workshops we help create a gender-inclusive organisation.
- Assessment: Gender-inclusive organisation audit – We review your organisation’s approach to gender equality, highlighting the areas of strength and areas for improvement
OPEN ENROLMENT PUBLIC PROGRAMS
1. Virtual Leadership Journey
This program suits leaders of all levels and aims to accelerate and advance participants’ career. It includes assessment, preparation, workshops, group and individual follow-up coaching.
Fee for the full leadership journey: SGD 3,900
Upcoming 4 x half-days workshop dates
- 18th to 21st October 2021. Participants attend all 4 sessions.
2. Singapore Face-to-Face Integrated Leadership Journeys
We have two programs, catering for different levels of experience.
Accelerate Program: For women with 8 years work experience.
The Accelerate program prepares participants for their future leadership roles. The leadership journey includes assessment, self-reflection, workshops and individual coaching sessions, as well as social media alumni. Fee for the full leadership journey: SGD 4,900
Upcoming full-day workshop dates
- 27th & 28th October 2021. Participants attend two full days.
Advance and Thrive Program: For women with 8 years managerial experience.
The Advance and Thrive journey will guide participants to find their authentic selves as leaders. Leading-edge workshops, panel discussions and individual coaching sessions, offer added leadership, networking and influencing skills to help participants advance in their career. The international cohort provides long-lasting support and a benchmarking network with like-minded peers. Fee for the full leadership journey: SGD 7,900
Upcoming full-day workshop dates
- Please contact us for next dates.
UNIQUE PROGRAM FEATURES
Our programs are fully integrated and consist of workshops, interactive presentations, panel discussions, small group work, case studies, role plays and self-reflections. The programs cover a wide range of gender-specific as well as leadership subjects such as leading with authenticity, influencing without authority, coaching leadership style, effective communication with diverse groups of people, cross-cultural competence, managing subconscious biases, networking with purpose, mentoring and sponsorship, brand online and offline, etc. In addition to these the WIL programs offer the following unique features:
- Two programs designed for women at distinctly different stages of their career
- Small class size = individual attention
- Extensive use of case studies, current research and data derived from local, regional and global sources
- Engagement of industry leaders as guest speakers and panelists
- Addressing cultural as well as gender aspects of leadership
- Involvement of men in parts of the programs
- Professional coaching – group and one-on-one sessions – throughout the journey
Harrison traits and behavioural tendencies assessment
Individual and organisational action planning
Individual ROI feedback provided to organisations at the conclusion of each workshop
A comprehensive debrief session to assess overall impact of the program on the individual, her team and her organisation
Alumni community membership and lifelong learning opportunities
Zsuzsanna Tungli, Ph.D. Managing Partner, Developing Global Leaders Asia
Zsuzsanna is an inspirational female leader with a 30 year career in international business. Zsuzsanna’s passionate about assisting individuals, teams and organisations to become globally competent and responsible leaders. She writes, consults, trains and coaches executives on developing global leadership, mindset, effective cross-cultural communication, gender equality and responsible leadership. Her work spans Europe, Asia and the United States. She is the author of the book “The Culture Key between Asia and the West”.
We are proud that 100% of attendees endorse this program. Hear what some of our Women in Leadership Alumni have to say about their experience.