The Women in Leadership journey will inspire and guide participants to find their authentic selves as leaders.
Are you looking to boost your career? Do you have a talented female in your organisation ready, or almost ready, for the next step in their career? Our Women in Leadership programs support individuals and organisations. We are proud to encourage and inspire women to continue their leadership journey.
After 20 programs, with 100% of attendees recommend the program!
VIRTUAL INTERACTIVE JOURNEY – SGD 3,900
The program consists of assessment, pre-program preparation, workshops and two individual coaching sessions.
Next 4 x 1/2 day workshop:
- 3rd – 4th March & 11th -12th March 2021. Participants attend all 4 sessions.
- 3rd to 6th May 2021. Participants attend all 4 sessions.
- Why should anybody be led by you?
Authentic and value-based leadership in hard times
- Harrison Assessment debrief – Building on my strengths
- (Female} Leadership challenges and managing subconscious biases and limiting beliefs
- Communicating with senior leadership and executive presence
- Sources of power and influencing without authority: Eight techniques
- Coaching skills – inclusive leadership and communication style
- Leading and communicating effectively across cultures
- Mentors, sponsors and networking with purpose: Industry Guest Speaker
- Insight and action points
SINGAPORE FACE-TO-FACE INTEGRATED LEADERSHIP JOURNEYS!
We have two programs, catering for different levels of experience.
Accelerate Program: For women with 8 years work experience.
The Accelerate program prepares participants for their future leadership roles. The leadership journey includes assessment, self-reflection, workshops and individual coaching sessions, as well as social media alumni.
- 20th – 21st April 2021. SGD 4,900
Advance and Thrive Program: For women with 8 years managerial experience.
The Advance and Thrive journey will guide participants to find their authentic selves as leaders. The international participants provide long-lasting support and a benchmarking network with like-minded peers. Leading-edge workshops, panel discussions and individual coaching sessions, offer added leadership, networking and influencing skills to help participants advance in their career.
- 13th – 14th April and 18th – 19th May 2021. SGD 7,900
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Enhance your self-awareness, leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Develop strategies for executive presence and strategic visibility
- Become self-aware and competent communicating with diverse people
- Improve your performance and learn essential skills and techniques to further your career
- Create an international network you can leverage in the future
- Benchmark yourself against others in similar positions in different industries
BENEFITS FOR ORGANISATIONS
- Add value and growth through accelerating your diversity efforts
- Strengthen your female talent pipeline for senior leadership positions
- Provide a fully integrated learning opportunity for your female leaders
- Accelerate your women leaders in their leadership development and career
- Benchmark directly against other businesses
UNIQUE PROGRAM FEATURES
Our programs are fully integrated and consist of workshops, interactive presentations, panel discussions, small group work, case studies, role plays and self-reflections. The programs cover a wide range of gender-specific as well as leadership subjects such as leading with authenticity, influencing without authority, coaching leadership style, effective communication with diverse groups of people, cross-cultural competence, managing subconscious biases, networking with purpose, mentoring and sponsorship, brand online and offline, etc. In addition to these the WIL programs offer the following unique features:
- Two programs designed for women at distinctly different stages of their career
- Small class size = individual attention
- Extensive use of case studies, current research and data derived from local, regional and global sources
- Engagement of industry leaders as guest speakers and panelists
- Addressing cultural as well as gender aspects of leadership
- Involvement of men in parts of the programs
- Professional coaching – group and one-on-one sessions – throughout the journey
Harrison traits and behavioural tendencies assessment
Individual and organisational action planning
Individual ROI feedback provided to organisations at the conclusion of each workshop
A comprehensive debrief session to assess overall impact of the program on the individual, her team and her organisation
Alumni community membership and lifelong learning opportunities
Zsuzsanna is an inspirational female leader with a 30 year career in international business. Zsuzsanna’s passionate about assisting individuals, teams and organisations to become globally competent and responsible leaders. She writes, consults, trains and coaches executives on developing global leadership, mindset, effective cross-cultural communication, gender equality and responsible leadership. Her work spans Europe, Asia and the United States. She is the author of the book “The Culture Key between Asia and the West”.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS
We are proud that 100% of attendees endorse this program. Hear what some of our Women in Leadership Alumni have to say about their experience.
We also offer corporate female leadership and gender inclusive programs:
- Women in Leadership Company Program – we deliver the full (or adapted) Women in Leadership Program as an internal program within your organisation.
- Online bitesize Women in Leadership sessions – key Women in Leadership topics are available in bitesize format, accompanied by interactive webinars.
- Creating a ‘gender-equal’ inclusive organisation – Through a series of workshops we help create a gender-inclusive organisation.
- Assessment: Gender-inclusive organisation audit – We review your organisation’s approach to gender equality, highlighting the areas of strength and areas for improvement.
Please contact us to find out more about how these programs can benefit you and your organisation.